03 April 2012

Quick Tip! How to Dry Your Nail Polish Super Fast!

It's been a while since I've done a quick tip! I've got a good one for you today :D I found this awesome tip online somewhere last year on how to dry your nails SUPER FAST because I was sick of playing the waiting game each time I wanted a bit of colour of my nails.

Have you ever painted your nails before and have then sat there for 10 minutes waving your fingers like a maniac? Or blowing on them until you feel dizzy? Or even getting the hair dryer out in the hope that they'll dry quickly before you put a big dent in that final coat?! Have you ever thought that your nails were dry enough to continue on with your daily activities only to discover later that the paint is smudged or has something stuck in it? I don't know about you, but that pretty much describes the life span of polish on my nails. If I asked you what you thought the fastest way to dry your nails would be, you would probably say cool or warm air, right? I would have guessed that cool air would be the fastest because that's what they do in the nail salons. But it ISN'T! The answer is actually *drum roll....* cold water! Not air at all! Betcha' didn't see that one coming :P I don't know how many of your already knew this, but I LOVE this tip!! Makes my life a little bit easier :) I'm guessing that the colder the water is, the faster your nails dry so make sure that the water is pretty cold, but not so much that your fingers go numb >_< I like to fill a small bowl up with water and add 1 or 2 ice cubes to make it a little bit chilly, but bearable. Then after a coat, dunk my fingers in and let the water do it's thing. It only takes a few seconds! And then you can apply another coat or just leave it as is :D

That's all for now :D And seeing as it is Easter next week, I leave you with fun Easter nail art! 









Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment