15 December 2010

Nakedness and Doctors..

Why is it that every time I have been to the Doctors over here... I've had to get naked?! o_O?? Why are Japanese so comfortable with revealing their goodies? Is it an asian thing? Is it because they're skinnier than the western world that they don't have body issues? Or is it because they were raised with the hot springs where they get naked anyway...

Whatever the reason, the Doctors now scare me. What used to be a pleasant experience with free lollies is now lollie-less appointment with me in my birthday suit and with at least two other people gawking at me. Every time I go in I never know what they might ask me to take off or what they want to examine! It's sooo embarrassingggggg >_< and they always tell me to relax and just get used to it, but I can't help thinking that if this were in New Zealand, I wouldn't have to strip down at all. And it's not even like I have any extreme kind of condition! It's like if they wanna check your pulse, you have to take your top off! Whyyyyyyyyyy!?

I guess Japanese just want to be really... thorough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment